When you shop at Ag Link Inc., we do not and will not ever sell, trade or rent your name, address or email address information to outside parties. Ag Link Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at Ag Link Inc. possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
Ag Link Inc. intends to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit our site over the Internet without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you.
We pledge to keep your confidential information confidential! Creating an account allows you to take advantage of the unique services that we offer, including email order and shipping confirmations, the ability to track your orders, and the ability to reorder at any time, 24/7.
Rest assured that we utilize the latest encryption technology to ensure the safety of your personal information at Ag Link Inc. Your ordering information (name, address, credit card, photos, etc.) is encrypted during the ordering process & transmission, using our secure server to provide the highest level of security possible. In addition, once received, your credit card data is stored on a server that cannot be accessed via the Internet.
We further protect your information using the following methods:
- Password protection: When you create an account, your password creates another level of security for your personal information. Your password is your secret code into your account. Make your password a combination of at least 6 (no more than 10) characters and numbers that are not easily guessed (don't make your password your last name, for example).
- Site protection: Our entire site is protected behind an advanced firewall (think of it as a cyber fortress), which prevents unauthorized persons from accessing your information.
How We Use Your Email Address
We are proud to be 100% compliant with the 2004 Can SPAM Act, meaning that we do not send unsolicited emails to our customers. At Ag Link Inc., your email address is used in the following ways:
- Order and Shipment Confirmation Emails: When you place an order, we will send you an email that indicates that Ag Link Inc. has received your order (order confirmation)
- Email News Events and Promotions: When you provide your email address at www.AgLink.com, you will be asked if you want to receive special offers from us via email. If you indicate that you do not want to receive email offers from us, you will not receive information from us.
- We also may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to Ag Link Inc website, new Ag Link Inc. services, and affiliate offers we think you’ll find valuable.